Rexburg Golf Courses Covid-19 Policies
Each department in the City of Rexburg is doing its part to minimize the spread of Covid-19 for the safety of our employees and patrons, and golf is no exception. Under the direction of Governor Little of Idaho, opening up Idaho was separated into four phases. In each phase Governor Little has asked each individual to:
- Engage in physical distancing of at least six feet
- Wear face coverings in public places
- Stay home if sick
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Disinfect surfaces and objects regularly
Below are a list of policy changes until further notice.
- Please enter the Pro Shop door closest to the parking lot and exit the Pro Shop on the opposite side of the building promoting social distancing. The Pro Shop is limited to 10 individuals.
- Flags: Ground employees will put foam in the holes at the base of flags preventing the need for golfers to touch the flags. When a golf ball hits the foam, it is considered a made putt.
- Bunkers: Rakes will not be at each bunker. Golfers are asked to use their feet to smooth the sand after their ball has cleared the sand trap.
- Open Range: Golfers at the open range must stay at least six feet apart. Unused balls and range basket are put in the return bin at the open range. Range balls and baskets are sanitized between each use.
- Carts: Only one rider is allow per cart unless both riders live in the same household. The carts closest to the Pro Shop are sanitized ready to rent. Returned carts are parked in the returned lane for grounds employees to sanitize and move to the sanitized lane.